Our Managed Services focus on providing resources and solutions that help you improve and streamline operations and cut expenses. By incorporating managed services into your business processes and management strategies, we help you stay up-to-date on accreditation and certification requirements, gain access to current skills, and address issues related to quality of service and risk. Our services include;
- Quality Program Outsourcing
- Staffing and Resource Management
a CVE certified service disabled veteran
owned small business (SDVOSB), Accredit-IT is committed to excellence and to
creating reliable, innovative and flexible solutions for our clients.
What sets Accredit-IT apart from the
- Highly knowledgeable workforce – Our team possesses an in-depth knowledge and understanding of developing, managing, auditing, and assessing ISO accredited programs and an operational familiarity with related standards, guidelines, policies, and supplemental requirements.
- Industry Recognized Experience – Our team is well known and has been actively involved in the ISO accreditation field for nearly 15 years developing, managing, auditing, and assessing ISO accredited programs; participating on accreditation boards and councils, and participating as an accreditation subject matter expert for the National Commission on Forensic Sciences.
- Performance-Based Processes – Our team has learned over the years that providing more information than what is needed to address ISO accreditation requirements creates levels of compliance that go well above and beyond what is required making them more restrictive and difficult to maintain; this is often confused as being an accreditation issue when in fact it is an organizational issue. With that in mind, Accredit-IT’s solution creates ISO accreditation compliant quality management systems that is concise and efficient.
- World Class Service – Accredit-IT is dedicated to our client’s success! We ensure this by offering an expanded consulting solution that includes not only providing expert advice and guidance, but also assistance with the development and drafting of quality management system policies, procedures, and other related documentation, program management, and staffing.
- Cost Efficiency – Developing a comprehensive ISO compliant quality management system can be challenging for organizations that are unfamiliar with the accreditation process. Significant time and effort can be spent learning and properly applying the requirements of an ISO accreditation standard and in most cases, it takes numerous organizational resources and several months if not years to complete. Assuming an average development time of 18 – 24 months for a new “from scratch” program, an organization can spend and upwards of 4,000 hours and over $200,000 for a single employee to build out the program with no real assurance it will get them ISO accredited.
Using Accredit-IT, organizations can save 3,000 hours and $100,000 or more and can rest assured the proposed solution has been successfully applied to organizations that are now ISO accredited.