Founded June 2018, Accredit-IT® (a d/b/a of Precision Digital Forensics, Inc.) provides strategic consulting, auditing, program development, and managed services to commercial and government forensic organizations seeking international accreditation. Our service offerings mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help organizations develop and manage comprehensive quality management programs and achieve organizational accreditation and certification goals.
As a CVE certified service disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB), Precision Digital Forensics, Inc. (d/b/a Accredit-IT®) is committed to excellence and to creating reliable, innovative and flexible solutions for our clients.
MISSION, VISION, & VALUES
Our mission is to help forensic agencies enhance their customer’s confidence by demonstrating their competence, impartiality, and independence through international accreditation. Our vision is to be the company that best understands and satisfies the international accreditation program development and management needs of our customers world-wide. This means being the best in terms of customer value, customer service, employee expertise, and offered solutions. We are committed to good professional practice and to providing the most innovative, highest quality, and best valued solutions and services on the market.
NORTH AMERICAN INDUSTRY CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM (NAICS) CODES
- 541380 – Testing Laboratories
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541614 – Inventory Planning and Control Management
- 541715 – Computer and Related Hardware R&D Services
- 561611 – Investigation Services
- 561990 – All Other Support Services
MEMBERSHIPS / INDUSTRY PARTICIPATION
- ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB), Accreditation Council for Forensics; Certified Technical Assessor
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Organization of Scientific Area Committees (OSAC), Digital and Multimedia Evidence (DME) Subcommittee
- Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence (SWGDE), Quality Standard Committee
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST); IT Laboratory Steering Committee
- American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors (ASCLD)
- International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP), Computer Crime and Digital Evidence Subcommittee
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (FLEOA)
- American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors/ Laboratory Accreditation Board – International (ASCLD/ LAB); member 2007 – 2016; Board of Directors, certified Technical Assessor, and Technical Advisory Committee
- National Commission on Forensic Science’s (NCFS), Accreditation and DME Subject Matter Expert (NCFS charter expired April 23, 2017)
- ASTM International, Subcommittee E30.12 on Digital and Multimedia Evidence
- High Technology Crime Investigators Association (HTCIA) member