Here at Accredit-IT, we think “outside the box.” Our strength lies in our ability to share our knowledge and experience in a way that is easily understood and in developing and delivering innovative solutions and program management services that address and simplify today’s accreditation challenges.
We are proven performers in solving mission critical and complex accreditation issues; adding value to our customer’s operations, increasing their capabilities, and enhancing their ability to complete their missions. Our efforts result in internationally accredited forensic facilities.
To help forensic agencies enhance their customer’s confidence by demonstrating their competence, impartiality, and independence through international accreditation.
To be the company that best understands and satisfies the international accreditation program development and management needs of forensic agencies world-wide. This means being the best in terms of customer value, customer service, employee expertise, and offered solutions.
We are committed to good professional practice and to providing the most innovative, highest quality, and best valued solutions and services on the market.
Our Memberships & Affiliations:
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA)
- American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors (ASCLD)
- ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB), Accreditation Council for Forensics
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Organization of Scientific Area Committees (OSAC), Digital and Multimedia Evidence (DME) Subcommittee
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), IT Laboratory Steering Committee
- Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence (SWGDE), Former Chair, Quality Standard Committee
- International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP), Computer Crime and Digital Evidence Subcommittee
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (FLEOA)
- High Technology Crime Investigators Association (HTCIA)
- Former American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors/Laboratory Accreditation Board– International (ASCLD/LAB), Board of Directors (ASCLD/LAB merged with ANAB in April 2016)
- Former ASCLD/LAB, Technical Advisory Committee – Digital/ Multimedia Evidence
- Former National Commission on Forensic Science’s (NCFS), Accreditation and DME Subject Matter Expert (NCFS charter expired April 23, 2017)
- Former ASTM International, Subcommittee E30.12 on Digital and Multimedia Evidence